The specific entry form for this event is available here. Must be authorised.
As part of the Mega MX-Event at Matterly Basin in Great Britain, Youthstream has planned to give also amateur riders the possibility to compete on the same track as the European and World Championship riders.
Like this they can share experiences and compare their achievements with those of the European Stars and World Superstars of Motocross.
In the program Youthstream has cleared some space and time to give as much as possible amateur riders this unique opportunity, but you can understand that still the number of riders will be limited and who comes first is served first……
For those riders interested here is some practical information on:
- Admitted riders are expected to arrive at the Paddock entrance in Matterly from Tuesday 14/08/2012 at 15h00 onwards.
- Technical verification is scheduled on 15/08/2012 from 09h00 till 18h00.
- Practice (20 minutes) and Qualifying Race (15min. + 2 laps) are scheduled on 16/08/2012
- For the 40 very best riders there is a Warm-up (15 min.) and a Superfinal (15min. + 2 laps) foreseen on Friday17/08/2012
2. Entry procedure:
- The event is open for all classes and ages of bikes and riders, but the combination of rider age and bike entered must comply with ACU regulations.
- Riders interested must contact their National Federation who will than send them the entry form, which need to be filled in, signed and stamped by the National Federation and then send to Mrs Goggin from ACU for control and registration.
- Riders who have their own transponder need to fill in the correct AMB MX transponder number on the entry form.
- For riders who don’t have a transponder of their own their will be the possibility to rent a transponder at the venue.
When approved the interested riders will receive an invitation by Youthstream to pay the entry fee via bank swift and/or credit card and when the payment has been arranged, Youthstream will confirm the rider his participation and rider number by e-mail.
With the print out of the participation confirmation, the rider need to present himself with license and starting permission of his Federation, at the entrance of the paddock as mentioned here above under point 1.
Closing date for entries is 29/07/2012
The specific entry form for this event is available here
3. Package and price
The total package includes the following:
- Participation at the amateur event program as mentioned in the program under point 1
- Access for 1 Camper (or service vehicle) in the Amateur paddock at Matterley
- Access for 3 persons to the spectator area and paddock areas (Amateur + European Championship + World Championship)
- 4 days of superb MX Action
The price of this package is €400 ( excl. costs for Licence and insurance and excl. rental cost for transponder)
We hope that this information can give you a clear idea about the event, but should there be a need for further clarification or if you have any other question on this topic, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
(M. Pauwels – firstname.lastname@example.org – +32 473 260 919)